Site and Civil Engineering
Urban is recognized for and specializes in creative and innovative engineering solutions for planners, developers and public sector clients. We bring a remarkably high level of leadership to each and every project. Direct firm principal involvement in every project gives our clients the experienced project management, effective communication and technical expertise they deserve.
From initial meetings through planning, project development and construction, an Urban principal provides experienced coordination and assurance that your project receives the vital resources and hands-on expertise to make it successful.
Urban continues to be an extraordinarily versatile firm for site and civil engineering projects. We have successfully worked on numerous large and complex mixed-use projects and are recognized as industry leaders in solving challenging issues.
- Site Analysis and Assessment
- Land Planning
- Site Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Surveying and Mapping
- Boundary Plats
- Roadway and Parking Lot Design
- Earthwork analysis
- Utility Design
- Water Supply and Sewage Design
- Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Flood Plain Analysis
- Storm Water Management Facilities
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Other Land Development Engineering Services
- Construction Phase Services
- Specifications and Construction Documentation