Join Our Team
Urban has enjoyed steady success since our inception in 1967. We're now over 100 employees in three independent offices, in Annandale, Chantilly and Winchester, Virginia.
We're a stable base upon which to launch your career, learn new technical skills, work on interesting and dynamic projects, and achieve career growth in an industry-leading company.
So, what do we offer?
- Steady growth and stability for almost 50 years.
- Proven track record of repeat business with many well-known builders, developers, retailers, public agencies, and other clients.
- Backlog of work to ensure career stability.
- Ongoing, high profile projects in Northern Virginia and around the mid-Atlantic region
- An excellent reputation, with numerous awards and recognition from industry organizations.
- Direct access to senior staff who provide daily support and training.
- Casual working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Payment for every hour worked
- Paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
- 401(k) with discretionary employer match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Education and licensing assistance
We’re recognized for and specialize in creative and innovative engineering solutions. Principals and Associates are directly involved in every project, which brings invaluable leadership to each design team and provides a commitment to integrated project management, effective communication and technical expertise that is unsurpassed in the industry.
All of our professionals contribute exceptional talent, integrity and professional commitment to their work. We take great pride in the successful completion of each project
IT ALL ADDS UP TO ALMOST UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITY FOR OUR EMPLOYEES
If you’re an engineering professional or recent or upcoming graduate looking to put your career on the fast track, we want your talent and ambition on our team.
- Project Engineer – Annandale, Virginia
- Project Manager– Annandale, Virginia
- Survey Party Chief– Annandale, Virginia
- Survey Rodman– Annandale, Virginia
Please send your resume with salary requirements. All attachments should be limited to PDF files and Word documents until our Human Resources Department contacts you and provides direction regarding other file types.
Urban is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and cultures.